понеділок, 24 листопада 2014 р.

Toy company




If you are creative and enterprise person, if you want to bring happiness to others - welcome to "Kinder Boom!"Our company creates the most beautiful and extraordinarytoys for kids more than 10 years. Our main aim is to see the smiles on the children's faces. In "Kinder Boom!" you can feel genuine team spirit as all of our employees pool their ideas to common goal - to produce the bits of happiness. Our motto is "Give love to children and we in out turn will take care about everyting else."
Now, the company is looking for responsible  and ingenious employees, namely we need two creative designers and two advertising manager. In return to your dedication we will give you the benefits package:
- giving the perks and bonuses per month;
- providing all employees with subsidized canteen;
guaranteeing a 30 days' holiday, as we every person is entitled to have a rest;
- nobody from head office will not stifle your creativity. We promise promptlyaccomplish your ideas if they are unusual of course;
- we promise to sort your working problems and conflicts out;
We are waiting for you if you really want to be get involved in creating bright and ecstaticlife for children! 

2 коментарі:

  1. oh, your company has so many benefits!) And so nice speaking deer can assure everybody to join your company!))

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. I want to order some toys for my company. You know, I'm in banana's business, so I need some symbol for my company. I think in could be little banana. So if you want to try I will be really grateful for it. I can pay it in cash or with my credit card. Tell me about you current account and I will put some money into to develop your company.

    ВідповістиВидалити